Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'm writing, but not for you SCOFF!

Well, yes the heading is true. It's not that I'm abandoning ship but I have got a chance, albeit a non paying one, to write for a start-up sports blog. How did this happen? You see, as soon as I come to work, I open a football site and read through all the content for the day till lunch (My fears of the IT dept. reading this are creeping up again) then I read through whatever was said about Arsenal FC anywhere in the world for a few hours after lunch. I start my work or Alt-Tab only after that. This was or rather is still noticed by all and sundry. One of my co-workers just walked up to me and asked me if I was so interested in football that all that he could see on my screen at any given point of time was football or Aresenal. I gave him the look of "You think!" and continued reading till he asked me if I would be interested in writing for a blog on sports. That's when I had his total attention. And hopefully the adage 'Rest is history' comes true in this case.

In total e-learning style: Click here to view my first post. You can also get to the blog via the "We Recommend" gadget on the right of the page.

Do leave comments and let me know what you think of it. I couldn't get a username of choice so it's my real name there. Don't malign me (I know you guys can't, so don't even try). Happy reading!

And yeah I will try not to ignore S.C.O.F.F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude u a GOOONER fan!!! sucks!! PHTOOOO...

Fat Old Son said...

PHTOOO to you mofo!