Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mind Numbing Mind Map

Ok, this post is nothing like the title suggests. I was in Manipal a few days ago (I would like no questions as to why I was there - Judging by recent traffic at this site, I'm thinking there will be none.) and I drew this in a stoned frame of mind. I was remembering all the good times we had in the place as well as the bad. And just like thoughts are never stagnant when we are stoned, I started thinking about my dad and his constant complaint - I have a lot of friends. So here it is, my dear readers:

Oh yeah! Click on the image for an enlarged view.



Planning on making a short Flash animation on this with some audio. Obviously you guys will be the first to know.

Ha ha! I was wrong about the fact that no one reads the blog. Apparently I (we) have our very own Cyber Stalker. Details and huge write-up later. Promise! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who the stalker???? :o

Fat Old Son said...

Ahhh...not you anon! :)

Anonymous said...

:) when can we expect to know ;)

Fat Old Son said...

soon enough...a little busy right now you see...