Thursday, June 22, 2006

S.C.O.F.F. Song of the Month



What would u do if I told u the truth,
Would u go out and buy stuff for me.
Beg-borrow-steal is the name of the deal,
Coz my money doesn’t grow on the tree.
Oh I’m gonna buy with a lil help from my friends,
Mmm ill get a ride with a lil help from my friends,
Finally ill get high, Bless all my friends.

What do u do to get love every day?
I just stare and I drool and I stone.
How do u feel by the end of the day?
A lil desperate and definitely blown.
Yeah, I got high with a lil help from my friends,
I first tried with a lil help from my friends,
I’m gonna die thanks to all my friends.

Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes, no matter who, where or what time.
What do u see when u turn out the light?

Just me and mine, in a rhyme.
Damn I got high with a lil help from my friends,
I got high with guess? Yeah! My friends,
You should also try, chill! Ill call my frieeeeeends.

1 comment:

MusicManiac said...

Well, what can I say? One MORE S.C.O.F.F member here, albeit not from your gang. lol!

Read it, remembered this :
What would you do if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah
Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.
All I need is my buddies
By with a little help from my friends
I said I'm gonna get by with a little
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh oh oh oh
Said I don't know if that's what I'm sure do to, baby
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna make it with my friends
By with a little help from my friends
Whoa oh I'm gonna keep on trying
By with a little help from my friends
Said I'm gonna keep on trying.