Thursday, September 13, 2007

All Apologies

What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All Apologies

Yeah! that's what I'm right now...All Apologies to my dear friend Elegantly Wasted. I have been calling him Elegantly Stoned for no apparent reason at all. Stoned. wasted, what's the fuckin' difference man. They two different words to express a certain fuckin' state of mind man. Why am I talking like Leo from That 70's Show? You tell me man.

Update time: Where do i start. We had my firm's 4th Anniversary Party on Monday. Yes! it was excellent. I opened the bar and stayed on till there was not a drop to drink. I chased women around trying to capture them on my cam using all angles as possible and the best part is that they still talk to me like nothing happened. God blesss them! I love them girls here for exactly that. By the end of everything, I was in no state to ride the bike home and have no recollection of how I got home in the first place.

What else...let's see...Yes! I have begun yet another attempt at giving up nicotine and am fairly successful till now. Only screw up is that I'm hooked on to these herbal thingies called 'Nirdosh'. Farcical & Ironic. But that's life I guess. How long am I going to live anyways.

Well there's another get together tonite too. Phil's back from Oz land and has got a bottle of J&B for us to finish first and then get back to some Indian Malt. Elegantly Wasted (That's your name right?) unfortunately can't make it today due to family committments. My evil twin is extremely thrilled because of that.

So until we get stoned and wasted with some elegance, you guys enjoy the choisest of photos. Caio!

The Super Chilled Out Group


Another One of the Super Chilled Out Group


Just for the sake of it

No comments: